Monday, September 18, 2006

A Dose Of Creativity



I'm afraid my blank canvas (see below) remains just that, blank for the time being. For some reason, even though I know what I want to do, my creative juices just aren't flowing. Sometimes art is like that, creativity flows easily at times and other times, it seems like it is stuck inside somewhere. I'll try to start my sketch this week. I'll give myself a bit of time to see if the inspiration hits me but if not, I"ll push myself a bit to sit down and get started on it.

Above are some photos of my growing Orchid collection. I find looking at them beautiful and inspiring. Now that the fall is coming fast, they will really help get me through the winter, caring for them and waiting for new blooms. I can really see why they are called the royalty of all flowers.

They are usually a good dose of creativity for me!

No comments: