In my last Dahlia post I had based in a few of the outer petals. I've added many other washes of color since then. I decided that I wanted to have an orange/red mix to give the petals lots of depth. In some areas, after the petals were dry, I added orange by itself over the top of the red.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Red Dahlia Watercolor Progress
I'm taking my time but progressing nicely on my Dahlia watercolor. The outer petals that are filled in are basically finished now. I say basically because it really isn't over till it's over if you know what I mean. I can change things up until the time Chris sprays the watercolor with its sealer.