Saturday, May 07, 2011

The Orchid Show - Part 2

Going through all my photos from the orchid show, I broke them down into two categories, close-ups, which I showed last time and overall shots so you can see the theme of this years show......... Broadway.





A beautiful stage is on display in the main entrance of the conservatory. It was just stunning.





In the central display room of the conservatory .....a beautiful chandelier of orchids hangs from the ceiling.










Amazing orchid displays could be seen everywhere you walked.


Looking up, orchid garlands were cascading down around us as we walked through the last part of the display.











This years show was just amazing, I hope you've enjoyed my tour. If you want to see the displays of past years, go to the "out and about" section in the right hand column of my blog. Each year is beautiful in it's own way and each year there is a different theme.





6 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Stunning! It must have been so wonderful in person.

Naomi said...

Beautiful! I love orchids.

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Wow, it looks like it was beautiful!

Aerides Designs said...

Wow that was some show - beautiful!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great theme! I can only imagine how amazing it was to be among all these gorgeous orchids (one of my favorites). ~Val

Heather said...

OMG that is so beautiful! I want an orchid chandelier in my bedroom :)