Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Small Works, Artful Treasures At Celebrations Gallery

I was invited this year to take part in the upcoming holiday art show and sale at Celebrations Gallery & Shoppes in Pomfret Ct. The show runs from November 6th to January 7th and features artwork from artists all over the region , in a variety of media, each piece under $200.00. Saturday November 6th will be a "Meet The Artists Reception" from 2-5 pm.

This beautiful post card represents just some of the works to be shown at the show and sale. I was thrilled to have one of my paintings "Under The Trees" (bottom left corner) selected for the front of the card.

I plan to ride up to CT for a little while this weekend and hope to take some photos at the event. I say hope too, because often I mean to bring my camera along with me at important times and then end up forgetting to altogether . I will try very hard to remember not to forget it this time and will be posting some photos from the reception and gallery next week.

5 comments:

NeereAnDear said...

Ruth,

Congratulations on a job well done... you have worked so hard to get to where you are and it is so well deserved... you are as talented as you are kind and generous ...

I love the direction your paintings are going and cant wait to see more

LOTS OF HUGS
JO

Suzanne said...

How exciting! I'm thrilled for you and hope you have a wonderful show.....but pack that camera early! :)

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Ruth,

Congratulations on participating in the art show. It is always fun to share your creativity with other artists.
Hope you remember your camera so you can share with us.
Best wishes,
Erin

Catherine Holman said...

Congratulations Ruth and good luck with your show.
Hugs,
Cathie

Alice Regan said...

Congratulations Ruth, an honor that is so deserving. Can't wait to see photo's of the big event!

Checked out a few other posts ...the
orchids are gorgeous! I love the two panel bird painting. The paneled
dragonfly painting is just beautiful.
I went to your shop, but it's under maintenance. I'll be back to take a look!

Once again, congratulations!!!