Saturday, November 17, 2012

Beautiful Thanksgiving Music - The Arabesque Trio


The Arabesque Trio presents great music of the classical masters -- Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Debussy and many more -- in exquisite performances characterized by precision, expressivity and tonal beauty.  The trio consists of Barbara Rizek - flutist , Gregory Dinger - classical guitar and arranger and (my husband) Chris Eberle - bassoonist.

Chris loves playing in this trio and from the many recitals and performances of theirs that I have gone to I can truly say that the combination of the 3 instruments playing together is gorgeous.

The trio performs throughout New York's Hudson Valley at recitals, graduations, weddings and special events.  They just came out with a new performance video below, the perfect Thanksgiving week music, have a listen and enjoy the beautiful sounds..  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

www.artfulcreations.biz/arabesque



 

10 comments:

Duni said...

That was wonderful, Ruth!
I love classical music, especially Mozart and Tchaikovsky. I used to play piano...
best wishes,
Duni

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for the beautiful trio music and congratulations to them for their awesome new music video.

I am catching up on your blog and love your new work - the abstact trees are fabulous.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Blessings, Erin

Memories for Life said...

What fun! I bet your husband has a great time playing!

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is great Ruth! The music is so beautiful and I am a sucker for classical! This is a unique trio combination. My dad used to blare classical music in the house when I was young (particularly Beethoven - the house would shake a little at times) so it is in my blood to love it!

I hope you can Chris have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! ~Val

Trina Prenzi said...

That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Laurie said...

Beautiful music! :)

I'd like to invite you to our Meet & Greet Blog Hop! This will be a weekly Sunday & Monday event :)

Come link up and join in the fun!

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/11/sundaymonday-meet-greet-blog-hop.html

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ruth, The trio is wonderful. I so enjoyed seeing them perform. The piece they played was beautiful. Thank you for sharing this treat for the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
Hugs, CM

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Interesting combo. I went to a trio concert back in university. It was certainly a nice little brain break!

NeereAnDear said...

I love classical music .... Listen to it all the time ... it can be such a refreshing change !! Chris is one talented guy ... as are you ...one talented lady ... the two of you must compliment each other greatly and balance each other out ...

Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely

SENDING HUGS!!

Unknown said...

I wish they lived closer! This is my cup of tea!

Karen
Idaho