Saturday, December 01, 2012

A Holiday Art Show At The Millbrook NY Public Library

Each month the Millbrook Public Library showcases the work of a different Hudson Valley NY artist.  They have a lovely and large display area that they use as their "Off the wall gallery".  My work is being featured for the month of December with an opening reception Wednesday evening, December 5th .  Their art and music events are just wonderful.  My naturescapes on canvas will be up throughout the month, if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.  You can use the links below to click through to the Millbrook Library site.

 

Naturescapes on Canvas – Opening Reception Dec. 5th 6:30-8:00

Come meet artist Ruth Welter at the opening reception at the library on Wednesday, December 5th from 6:30-8:00. Light refreshments will be served.

Welter 2 Essence

Naturescapes on Canvas – December Off the Wall Gallery Exhibit

The Off the Wall Gallery presents the work of artist Ruth Welter during the month of December. Naturescapes on Canvas is an exhibit of multi-paneled acrylic paintings inspired by Ms. Welter’s love of the outdoors and her own garden.

13 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ruth, This is very exciting and how wonderful your work will be showcased. I so wish I was there to visit Gallery. I know it will be a lovely time for all.

Enjoy and have fun my friend.
Hugs and Congrats on the exhibit.
Celestina Marie

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Congratulations Ruth, Your exhibit will be the talk of the night, I'm sure! I too wish I could be there to see all your lovely work.

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

This is enchanting!!
I'm stopping by from Blogging Buddies.
Thanks
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.com

Memories for Life said...

Congrats! What an honor! And what a great time of year to be featured!

NeereAnDear said...

I love that painting Ruth !! I love all your work but the hummer is one of my faves ... congratulations on your show !! Wishing you much success my friend ... it is well deserved !

HUGS ~ JO

Ruth Welter said...

Thanks everyone, great that this show is around the holidays I think, fun time to have it.

Jo, this is one of my favorite paintings as well. Thanks for your well wishes.

Ruth

Unknown said...

Congrats on having your art work displayed!! I absolutely LOVE the painting with the hummingbird!! I am now a "follower" and look forward to more posts from you.

Please feel free to check out my blog and follow me if you're so inclined. =) jsbarts.blogspot.com

Again, BEAUTIFUL artwork!!!!!

Shawna

Miss Val's Creations said...

Hi Ruth,

This is very exciting! I am sure it is always cool to see your artwork hanging on display for everyone to see! Your library sounds fabulous doing something like this and having a reception too.

I can not believe we are going into Christmas time already either! Why do the years seem to fly by faster each year we get older?!? Hopefully we will experience another lack of snow winter. Wishful thinking!!!

Val

Catherine Holman said...

Congratulations Ruth! Wish I lived closer so I could stop by.
Hugs,
Cathie

Unknown said...

I just love where your art leads the looker! Gorgeous . . . as always.

Smiles from Idaho,
Karen

Dawniepants said...

How fantastic! Congratulations and well done!

dpx


www.inanityandthegirl.com

Unknown said...

Happy holidays and all the best to you for the show Ruth! I hope you and the babies are well, we are sending man hugs to you from your pug friends in Texas!

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Ruth,
Your art is lovely hanging in the gallery. How exciting for you to have your own show.
Wishing you a Happy and Creative New Year.
Blessings,
Erin